Searching for Our New Storage Site
After 10 YEARS at Parkvue Storage and Sundowner RV it’s time to relocate our donated bicycle collections and storage to a new facility. Helps us pedal into 2022 with room to grow.
Do you know of any potentially available warehouse/site that may meet the below criteria?
- Centrally located within 15km of Melbourne’s CBD, ideally inner east close to major roads/freeways
- Long term commitment to Bicycles for Humanity Melbourne – ideally via a lease
- Ideally rent free/minimal rent
- Ideally a warehouse with at least 200sqm space inside and sufficient space outside to accommodate a 40ft shipping container
- If the site is an outside / land only, we would require ~400 sqm to accommodate 2-3 20ft containers which would house tools, parts and some bikes, a 40ft container, and a work space
- Any warehouse or site would need to have power and services connected
Do you have any key contacts that may be able to help? They may be:
- Key people within the following local councils that may be able to assist (Yarra, Melbourne City, Port Phillip, Darebin, Boroondara, Hobsons Bay)
- Corporates, property fund managers, private property owners, commercial real estate agents
- Key people within State government instrumentalities (e.g. Dev Vic, Victrack, Melbourne Water, DHHS)
If you think you can help please contact Matt Bufardeci (Volunteer Manager) via either:
Mobile: 0402 723 069
All the way from Rundu, Namibia I’m very happy for container 27 and we’re looking forward for it to succeed in Namibia….